Why We Like The Dyora RS Rain Jacket
Getting caught in the rain during a ride is never enjoyable, but the Dyora RS Rain Jacket makes it bearable. This fully waterproof jacket is constructed with Assos' race-proven 3L Schloss Tex softshell that is breathable, lightweight, and stretchy, allowing you to easily pack it into your jersey pocket before heading out on your ride if there is a chance of rain in the forecast. Taped seams along the shoulders, zipper, front, and rear panels strengthen the watertight abilities of the jacket, while a silicone waterBlock hem provides a snug fit to keep out water as it sheds off the laminated silicone exterior.
- 3 layer waterproof softshell repels water to keep you dry on wet rides
- Stretchy, lightweight material easily packs into a rear jersey pocket
- Two rear pocket slots allow for access to items in pockets without removing jacket
- Taped seams, waterBlock hem, and an extended rear panel keep out water and dirt
- Reflective details line the lower rear panel for enhanced visibility
- Item #AASZ02V
- [membrane/laminate] 3L Schloss Tex, [face fabric] 96% polyester, 3% nylon, 1% elastane
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 2 lower rear panel slots
- 2 lower rear openings to jersey pockets under jacket
- Reflex rear panel
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.