Why We Like The ASSOS Spring Fall Liner Gloves
Ultralight, the ASSOS Spring Fall Liner Gloves give us a touch of insulation to keep dexterity up on crisp shoulder-season rides. The knit material blend is stretchy, low-profile, and breathable for warmth that doesn't feel bulky or stifling.
- Featherweight cycling glove for chilly road rides
- Insulating knit is hardwearing for lasting performance
- Stretch construction for pull-on convenience
- Lay-flat cuff for comfortable layering
- Item #AASZ028
- 44% polypropylene, 44% nylon, 12% elastane
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 16, 2022
Great liner but defective
open thread on right index finger right out of box... ASSOS, how could it be?
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help