Rover Pro Short
Rip all-mountain lines with speed and style in the Alpinestars Rover Pro Short. Constructed from a tough yet stretchy poly-fabric, these shorts withstand the abuses of the trail while providing the comfort and mobility needed to finesse your bike around tight root-laden corners and tricky fall-line chutes. The fabric features a water-resistant treatment to help shed mud and rain, as well as double seam reinforcements for added durability. Seamless construction in the seat area reduces discomfort on long days in the saddle, and an adjustable waistband makes it easy to get an ideal fit. Alpinestars finishes the short with two deep zippered pockets to stow anything you might need for big rides deep in the mountains.
- Tough yet comfortable bike short for all-mountain adventures
- Stretchy, quick-drying fabric optimizes comfort and performance
- Water-resistant treatment helps shed mud and rain
- Double seam reinforcement for improved durability
- Seamless construction in seat area minimizes irritation
- Deep front pockets for convenient storage of belongings
- Adjustable waist band for dialing in the fit
- Inner snap connection for compatibility with Alpinestars inner shorts (sold separately)
- Item #APN01JB
- synthetic poly-fabric
- 2 zippered front
- adjustable waist band with hook-and-loop straps, zippered fly with double-snap closure
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 21 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.