Certified protection without the bulk.
Satisfying your desire for low-bulk protection on technical trails and enduro courses, the Alpinestars Evolution Long-Sleeve Jacket takes the brunt of nasty spills across consequential terrain. It's equipped with Level 1 CE-certified protection along the back, shoulders, and elbows for peace of mind when dropping into precipitously steep terrain. The certified back protector and sleeves are removable, so you can stay pleasantly cool and agile when extra protection isn't necessary.
This streamlined jacket effortlessly slides underneath your favorite jersey, so you don't stand out like some armored warrior on the trail. Stretch mesh conforms to your upper body while maximizing breathability, so you're never sweating profusely in warm conditions. Soft padding integrated into the chest and sides is always there when you need it, but without holding you back on the trail.
Smart design features offer functionality for storing your hydration bladder and routing the tube for convenient drinking. Alongside the back protector and hydration storage, two pockets make handy work of storing trail essentials, such as spare tubes, snacks, and extra gloves. Another notable feature, it's compatible with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support (sold separately), so you'll be covered on the burliest trails and freeride terrain where falls carry serious consequences.
- Streamlined protection for enduro racing
- Low-bulk design slides underneath your jersey
- Level 1 ergonomic back protector is removable
- Storage for hydration bladder, trail accessories
- Lightweight stretch mesh for breathable comfort
- Removable sleeves with shoulder and elbow pads
- EVA chest and side pads for impact absorption
- Compatible with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support