Why We Like The Ultraboost 22 x Parley Running Shoe
Helping to clean our oceans, the Ultraboost 22 x Parley Running Shoe lightens the load on our conscience and our stride. The breezy upper gives plastic waste new purpose, while the snappy forefoot tech and Stretchweb sole drive us into powerful transitions.
- Responsive road running shoe for plush yet lively miles
- Supple knit upper provides durable breathability
- Ghillie lacing provides a customized midfoot lock down
- Extended heel tab for a streamlined, easy on/off
- Gusseted tongue stops road debris from wriggling in
- 10mm drop fends off calf and Achilles fatigue
- Boost foam delivers hardwearing shock absorption
- Sticky rubber sole provides long-lasting traction
- Item #ADDI164
- Upper Material
- PrimeKnit sandwich mesh (at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic)
- Boost (eTPU), Linear Energy Push tech
- Stretchweb, Continental Better Rubber
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 30.5mm / 20.5mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 month
- road running
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help