Why We Like The Terrex Agravic Pro Trail Running Shoe
If trail running has always felt out of reach, take a lap in the simple-to-wear and eco-friendly Terrex Agravic Pro Trail Running Shoe. The shoe's four-millimeter drop encourages a more natural stride but doesn't offer too much stretch for new-to-trail runners. The sock-like uppers offer support that isn't too snug, and they're made from low-impact recycled materials. The cushioning midsole and full-length rock plate stop rugged terrain from wearing out our feet. And, most exciting of all, laces are replaced with a Boa dial for an effortlessly secure fit.
- Technical trail running shoes for experienced and novice runners
- Recycled synthetic uppers are breathable and scuff-resistant
- Welded panels increase durability over rugged terrain
- Boa dial offers a micro-adjustable custom fit
- Lightstrike midsole cuts weight while offering dynamic support
- Full-length rock plate boosts stability and protection
- Continental rubber sole offers tire-like traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Item #ADAZ093
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- 50% Parley Ocean Plastic (recycled synthetic), 50% recycled polyester
- Boa dial
- Lightstrike (EVA), rock protection plate
- Continental rubber
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
- trail running
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help