Why We Like The Adizero Boston 10 Running Shoe
Whether we're training for an upcoming race or jogging for fun, we're beating our personal bests in the Adizero Boston 10 Running Shoe. With a combination of Lightstrike Pro and Lightstrike EVA foam underfoot, this running shoe cushions, rebounds, and lasts for miles. We love its cushioning step that offers comfort even after 26 miles (or more), and its recycled construction lets our footprint feel even lighter.
- Running shoe that makes everyday feel like race day
- Breathable synthetic uppers made with Primegreen recycled content
- Combination Lightstrike Pro and EVA foam midsole
- Lightweight and responsive cushioning offers optimal comfort
- Reliable Continental Rubber sole with high rebound Energyrods
- Item #ADDI0WA
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- Primegreen (50% recycled synthetic)
- Lightstrike Pro, Lightstrike EVA
- Continental Rubber
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 39.5 / 31mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 9.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
- road running
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.