Ultra 410 Mini U-Lock
The Abus Ultra 410 Mini U-Lock might be small in stature, but it packs a punch against thieves and lock picks. Constructed with a 12-millimeter thick temper hardened steel shackle, the lock is burly enough for cities, but compact enough to toss in your pack when you're heading to work or class. It uses a patented double-layer lock cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings that protect against even the savviest of lock picks, and a double deadbolt heat that keeps things secure against torsional attacks. To top that off, the lock can easily be carried on your frame with the included SH-34 bracket, keeping the lock within your front triangle, or if space permits, inside of your rear triangle for safe keeping on your journey.
- A mini-U-lock for compact security
- Hardened steel shackle resists twist and cutting attacks
- Keys interact smoothly with the cylinder for convenience
- Synthetic coating won't scratch or ding your frame
- Rattle-free shackle and universal mount keeps the ride silent
- Patented double layer key design reduces breakage
- Item #ABU0028
- 12mm temper hardened steel
- Lock Type
- [internal width] 10cm, [height] 14cm
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 1.9oz (960g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.