Sound the alarm.
When you're locking up your bike you're likely walking away with a bit of peace of mind, knowing your trusty steed will stay secure when you're gone, but with the Abus Bordo Alarm 6000 Key Folding Lock you can amplify that security, quite literally, to 100-deicbals. This foldable lock packs in an alarm system that reacts to major hits or tugs, alerting you and passers by that your bike is being tampered with, and potentially scaring away thieves.
The lock itself uses 5-millimeter hardened steel, with reinforced joints to hold up in areas where there's a medium risk of theft. An ABUS Plus cyllinder at the lock head holds up against manipulations and picking, and hosts the internal intelligent alarm. The intelligent alarm functions on a basis of the ABUS 3D detection system, this means that every movement is detected, and unusual, harsh movements trigger an audible response. Smaller, short movements, like your bike being tapped by a ball, or a light bump from your fellow commuter locking up their bike, will give a short warning tone, while major jostles result in the alarm blaring at its full potential. Different acoustic signals from the lock inform you of battery life, activation, and the alarm status, so you can always keep it powered and ready to go.
- Add some noise to your security with this handy lock
- Durable 5mm steel bars secure your ride
- Soft 2-component coating prevents bike's paint
- Integrated alarm alerts when jostled
- Reinforced cylinder holds up to picking
- Ideal for medium-security needs
- Small movements sound a warning tone, larger pulls cause alarm to sound