Why We Like The Team Issue Toolbox
We're strong believers that an organized tool kit is a work of art, and can be a home away from home for both amateur and professional mechanics. With the Team Issue Toolbox, Abbey Bike Tools takes it a step farther with unique foam cut-out dwellings for each of the kit's specialized tools. No more drop-in sleeves or random holds to dig through, just professional retainers for some of Abbey Bike Tool's most frequently used bits of equipment.
Included in the kit are primary tools that professionals rely on to carry the workday and complement larger shop-specific, top-echelon tools. Pliers, screwdrivers, cutters, crank and cassette tools and a full complement of hex wrenches among others occupy the top cover and first two layers of the durable Pelican Case. The bottom hold is yours to customize. Removable foam blocks reveal compartments to house things like bleed kits and specialty tools. Fully opened, you'll have four "shelves" of tools at your disposal for the ultimate portable workshop.
- Durable and immaculate professional's tool kit with room to expand
- Cut-out inserts for each tool protect and display
- Removable trays create three shelves of Abbey Bike Tool Bling
- Fourth section allows you to create your own hold for additional tools
- Pelican case with engraved logo elevates the value
- Item #ABY1WU6
- pliers wrench, needle nose
- Open End Wrench
- Team Issue pedal wrench
- 1mm flat blade, #2 Phillips
- Cable Cutters
- diagonal flush cutters, cable cutters
- Cassette Tool
- Dual-Sided Crombie (Shimano/SRAM, Campagnolo)
- Chain Tool
- Whip-it chain whip, Decade chain tool
- Crank Puller
- Crank Preload tool
- Hex Wrench
- 4-way hex (2.5, 3, 4, 5mm), 9-piece Hex Plus set with ball end, 4-way Torx (T10, T15, T20, T25), 9-piece Torx Plus set with ball end, 2mm Hex Plus driver, 3mm Hex Plus driver
- Klein scissors
- Other Tools
- HAG derailleur hanger alignment gauge, Team Issue titanium hammer, Wash Buddy complete, Stu Stick rotor truing tool, Starrett tape measure, Pelican 1920 flashlight, Pelican case #iM2200
- Claimed Weight
- 18lb (8172g)
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help