Team Issue Toolbox
The organized tool kit is a work of art and a pro mechanic's home away from home. With the Team Issue Toolbox, Abbey Bike Tools takes it a step farther with unique foam cut-out dwellings for each of the kit's specialized tools. No more drop-in sleeves or random holds to dig through, but professional retainers for some of Abbey Bike Tool's most frequently used bits of equipment.
Included in the kit are primary tools that professionals rely on to carry the workday and complement larger shop-specific, top-echelon, tools. Pliers, screwdrivers, cutters, crank and cassette tools and a full complement of hex wrenches among others occupy the top cover and first two layers of the durable Pelican Case, engraved with the Abbey Bike Tools logo. The bottom hold is yours to customize. Removable foam blocks reveal compartments for your gear to house like bleed kits and lubes. Fully opened, you'll have four "shelves" of tools at your disposal for the ultimate on-the-trails workshop.
- Durable and immaculate professional's tool kit with room to expand
- Cut-out inserts for each tool protect and display
- Removable trays create three shelves of Abbey Bike Tool Bling
- Fourth section allows you to create your own hold for additional tools
- Pelican case with engraved logo elevates the value