Kills the chill.
Providing the knee coverage your go-to bib shorts lack, but still leaving enough space for heat to escape at your ankles, knickers are as much as sign of fall riding as fiery foliage and wool jerseys. Whether you're a knicker devotee or a bit leery to try another pair after fitment issues, we'd suggest giving the 7mesh Industries Men's Strata Knicker a go. Constructed to work as part of a system with the brand's Foundation liner, MK2 short, or any other liner you choose, the Strata comes with a more adaptable construction than many difficult-to-fit knickers.
Removable suspenders mean you don't end up with double bib straps for no reason if you choose a bib liner, and micro-stitch seaming keeps seams low-profile and less likely to cause irritation. Lightweight, stretchy Thermoroubaix fabric repels unexpected raindrops with its DWR treatment, while its brushed interior establishes a lofty layer of next-to-skin warmth. This brushed interior retains heat and pulls moisture away from your skin as your temperature rises and falls over the course of rides with rapid elevation gains and variable temperatures.
- Thermal knickers for riding through chilly months
- Thermoroubaix fabric is light, quick-drying, stretchy
- DWR finish repels oncoming showers and drizzly weather
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin warmth on chilly rides
- Removable suspenders retain a secure, non-slip fit
- gClip attachment for MK2 and Foundation bib shorts
- Wide gripper elastic leg band won't ride up