Why We Like the Horizon Jersey
The Horizon Jersey has quickly become a staple piece, doing everything we need it to on the road and more. The fabric's subtle waffle pattern feels ridiculously good on the skin while keeping us cool and dry. A 5 pocket design features innovative floating back pockets that stash all our day ride essentials without sagging or swinging, coupling ample storage with uncompromising aerodynamics.
- All-around cycling jersey for mid- to warm-weather riding
- Breathable polyester pulls sweat away from body and dries quickly
- Trim fit offers T-shirt like comfort for everyday functionality
- UPF 50+ provides maximum protection against the sun's UVA/UVB rays
- Anti-odor treatment fights off odors for lasting freshness
- Pocket space galore with 3 rear floating and 2 zippered side
- Reflective back details add visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #SVNC00P
- [face fabric] 100% polyester [pocket] 80% polyester, 20% elastane
- full-length, concealed
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear floating, 1 large zippered side, 1 small zippered side
- back panel details
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 27, 2023
Outstanding warm weather Jersey
- I've put it through the wringer
I love everything 7Mesh makes and the Horizon is ultra comfortable. Perfect for warm days, up to low-80's and works great if you are starting off in the 60's. The fabric is a very fine waffle texture that is soft and wicks incredibly well. It has been durable (I ride gravel) while holding its shape over time. Excellent fit and finish. Overall fit is athletic but, order according to the chart. it seemingly conforms to your body but doesnt feel suffocating. Im 5' 11", 168 and wear medium where I typically wear large in Rapha. Excellent rear pockets. For cooler temps I wear the 7Mesh Ashlu.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help