Sam Hill Lite Elbow Pads
Even if you're not a fan of wearing elbow guards, it's still nice to have a protective layer on hand when you're riding more aggressive trails or donning a number plate on race day, just in case you get ejected from the bike straight into a not-so-soft part of the trail. Designed using feedback from the legendary downhill and enduro world champion, the Sam Hill Lite Elbow Pads offer comfortable protection in a lightweight package that's ideal for spending long days in the mountains, riding or racing on technical terrain. The durable rip-stop sleeves offer a breathable, lightweight feel that helps you stay cool on warmer days, and feature sewn-in impact padding to help disperse the forces of a crash. The upper cuff sits higher up on the bicep for a more secure fit, working with an internal silicone strip to keep the pads from slipping down when things get a little rowdy.
- Lightweight elbow pads built for trail riding and enduro
- Incorporates feedback from the legendary rider himself
- Minimalist design won't hold you back on race day
- Articulated shape offers all-day comfort on the bike
- Slip-on design fits higher on the bicep for a secure fit
- Elastic cuffs and internal silicone gripper prevent slipping
- Breathable sleeve wicks away sweat to keep you cool and dry
- Ripstop material resists tearing and abrasion in a crash
- Item #SPU000S
- [sleeve] ripstop spandex, [padding] impact foam
- slip-on with elastic cuffs
- Protection Area
- CE EN1621-1:2012
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.