Item # SPU000K
7 Protection Flex Short Liner - Men's $79.99
Test your superpowers.
While we often like to remain in denial to being mere mortals, mother nature likes to remind us every so often with a solid knock off the bike, sending you careening into the trees for a little dash of humbling reality. These blows can be day-enders, or even season enders, or you can slide on a pair of 7 Protection Flex Short Liners before you hit the trail for solid protection that helps you get right back up again to keep pushing the limits of your superpowers. These shorts offer a compressive fit that hugs your muscles while you ride, but more importantly, polygon foam padding shielding your hips, thighs, and tail bone when you go down hard.
7 Mesh utilizes this polygon layout for the padded sections so that you can experience a natural flex and stride on the bike, moving with you with minimal restriction while still providing impact absorption. The padding is strategically placed to provide coverage in areas most prone to big hits, with emphasis in giving peace of mind and confidence to riders who have had previous injuries to the hip or coccyx. Carrying protection and comfort further, the shorts have an integrated chamois pad to give you cushion for long days on the bike. It uses multi-density foam to relieve pressure and reduce the chances of hot spots and chaffing, and flat lock stitching to keep irritating seams out of your way.
- Padded shorts for testing your superpowers
- Targeted polygon foam absorbs impacts from big hits
- Padding on hips and coccyx protects from major injuries
- Polygon padding allows you to move naturally
- Cushion your sit bones with dual density chamois
- Reduce chaffing and hot spots with flat lock stitching
- Compressive fit supports your sit bones all day
View more Men's Liners
|Waist||30 - 32in
(76 - 81cm)
|32 - 34in
(81 - 86cm)
|34 - 36in
(86 - 91cm)
|36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.