An active suspension that protects your noggin.
6D Helmets leads the motorsports industry with its Omni-Directional Suspension, which disperses crash forces better than traditional helmets. Branching out into the mountain bike realm, 6D Helmets now offers their heightened protection to the trail crowd with the ATB-1T Evo Helmet. This aggressive helmet is built for the rigors of all-mountain riders and enduro racers with its moveable brim, adjustment fit dial, and sculpted vents offering the best of comfort and convenience.
To further clarify the helmet's defining feature, the Omni-Directional Suspension dissipates incoming force much like the suspension on your trail bike. 6D achieves this by separating two layers of EPS foam with 26 elastomeric isolation dampers, which look like double-ended suction cups that compress and rotate subtly when external force is applied.
This technology boasts greater impact absorption from multiple directions, meaning it's well suited for the angled crashes you experience while falling off your mountain bike. Another major benefit, it requires less initial energy before it starts absorbing impact forces, leading to a helmet that's better equipped for low-speed spills that happen more frequently than catastrophic crashes (although it's clutch for those as well!).
- Protect your head with suspension-derived tech
- Omni-Directional Suspension dissipates angled impacts
- Elastomeric dampers absorb force by subtly rolling
- Wicking antimicrobial liner for lasting freshness
- Sculpted ventilation ports prevent overheating
- Adjustable rear dial and fidlock magnetic buckle
- Integrates with goggles for enduro racers