Why We Like The 45NRTH Naughtvind Jacket
The 45NRTH Naughtvind Jacket proves that braving frigid temperatures is a reasonable task if we've got the right layers. Whether we're commuting to work in a blizzard or out on the trails for a cold afternoon ride, we can count on the durability and weather protection this jacket has to offer. And, since winter riding often ends in low light conditions, this jacket is complete with reflective details on the arms and rear pockets to keep us seen with visibility is low.
- A water and windproof winter jacket built for cold rides
- Double-weave stretch face fabric is breathable and protective
- 89% of the jacket is constructed with recycled materials
- Bottom hem features silicone taping to keep the jacket in place
- Asymmetric front zipper eliminates rubbing of the chin
- Side-body ventilation delivers optimal temperature regulation
- Reflective details on the arms and rear pockets enhance visibility
- Item #NRH1WVX
- [shell 1] 88% recycled nylon, 12% elastane , [shell 2] 95% recycled polyester, 5% elastane
- 3 rear, 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered front
- accents on arms and rear pockets
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help