Support where you need it.
If you're training for a big race and logging mile after mile on pavement, your muscles can use any extra help they can get. When you're heading out for your weekend long run, replace your tried-and-true tights with the 2XU Elite MSC Compression Tight instead. With strategic zones of compression working to stabilize individual muscle groups like quads, calves, and glutes, the Elite MCS aims to limit fatigue over long distances by reducing muscle oscillations that can contribute to next-day soreness. It also encourages healthy circulation to help your muscles flush lactic acid consistently. While the tight isn't a cure-all, you may find that you recover faster or feel less achy on your runs, without having to sacrifice the breathability of a more traditional running tight.
- Give your muscles some extra TLC on your next long run
- Compressive fit stabilizes calves, quads, and glutes
- Lycra fabric doesn't sacrifice breathability for support
- Graduated compression aims to improve circulation
- Anti-odor treatment helps you skip a wash or two
- UPF 50 shields your skin from UV rays