Three, two, one...drop!
You'll be glad you're wearing the 100% Men's R-Core DH Short before dropping into wicked downhill courses with intimidating rock gardens, massive jumps, and steep roll-overs. This relaxed-fitting downhill short features rugged construction of 600D polyester for impressive durability when you're thrashing them on a regular basis. Stretch-mesh ventilation and laser-cut perforations rapidly expel built-up perspiration and body heat, meaning you'll feel utterly cool and confident during stressful downhill runs in warm weather.
To maintain a secure fit, the R-Core's adjustable ladder buckle dials it in, so you won't have to worry about these shorts slipping down as you ride. There's a zippered security pocket for storing your riding essentials within quick reach. Additionally, you'll appreciate the rear stretch panel for full mobility when you're getting rowdy on blistering downhill runs.
- Dedicated downhill short with rugged construction
- 600D polyester fabric for durability and lightweight feel
- Rear stretch panel for uncompromising mobility while riding
- Mesh ventilation and laser-cut perforations for active cooling
- Adjustable ladder buckle for a dialed fit without 'em slipping
- Zippered pocket for storing essentials within quick reach