Service Course 80 A2 Handlebar
Adding a new, standout silver-finish to their proven and wallet-friendly Service Course line up, Zipp’s 80 A2 Handlebar provides a neutral, yet performance-focused front-end to your ride. With an eye on ergonomics and wrist health, the 80 A2 sets your wrists neutral in the drops for extending comfort in rolling pace-lines and allows for a flat brake hood positioning when riding more upright and aero.
Zipp bends the drops outward by four degrees to further reduce strain and places the levers in our comfort zone with a 125mm drop and 80mm reach.
- Sleek new silver-finish adds brilliance to your ride
- Ergonomically shaped for comfort and performance
- Neutral hand-position while in drops
- Slight outward angle in drops to reduce wrist strain
- Clip compatible
- Item #ZIPZ055
- 6061 aluminum
- [center-to-center] 38, 40, 42, 44cm
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.