Why We Like The Service Course 70 B2 Ergo Handlebar
Zipp designed the Service Course 70 B2 Ergo Handlebar with input from pro bike fitters and riders to pack a powerful punch. A contoured top and natural ergonomic grip give all-day comfort. Its specially tuned drop gives comfy hand positions with short reaches to control levers in races. We also like that it places us low and in control comfortably.
- Handlebar ergonomically designed with feedback from pro fitters and riders
- 6061 aluminum is lightweight and durable
- Short-low position includes a 70mm reach and 128mm drop
- Flattened top shape fits the hand better
- 40, 42, 44cm options feature clip-on compatibility
- Item #ZIPZ052
- 6061 aluminum
- [center-to-center] 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.