Silverado Cromoly Saddle
Whether you’re headed for your favorite ribbon of singletrack or that stretch of gravel road, the Silverado is a tried and true saddle for any off-road pursuit. The Silverado is one of WTB’s most well-known saddles: a long, flat shape enables you to use more of the nose while climbing, and the square profile distributes more weight onto the sit bones so you're not struggling to find the sweet spot. WTB gives the saddle a Flex-Tuned shell for an ideal balance of comfortable flex and firm efficiency. Light padding helps smooth out the ride from rocks and roots, while the Cromoly rails provide a strong platform while balancing lightweight and affordability.
- WTB's tried-and-true saddle delivers outstanding comfort
- Works well for mountain biking, gravel, and adventure road
- Long, flat shape lets you shift weight forward while climbing
- Square profile distributes weight comfortably to the sit bones
- Love Channel relieves pressure on long rides
- Flex-Tuned shell balances comfort and efficiency
- Available in two widths to fit most rider's sit bones
- Cromoly rails and synthetic cover ensure long-term durability
- Item #WTBF13D
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [narrow] 135mm, [medium] 142mm
- Claimed Weight
- [narrow] 9.3oz (265g), [medium] 9.5oz (270g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 24, 2020
Very comfortable saddle
- I've put it through the wringer
Fits my sit bones just right. Used to fill like I was done around 15 miles. Now able to go over 40 without too much pain. Great upgrade for me. WTB fit program worked very well and matched me perfectly with the right choice of saddles.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help