Pure Titanium Saddle
Compared to WTB's other saddles, the Pure offers a bit more padding to soften the ride without taking on a significant weight gain. The Pure Team Saddle sits atop the Pure saddle family with titanium rails for solid support and a respectable weight of 239g. While this isn't a featherweight, it certainly won't slow you down on the trail, and you'll appreciate that bit of extra cush when you're stringing together trail systems and spending an entire day in the saddle.
The Pure Team's dropped nose and rising whale-tail rear prevent short hang-ups and give you a platform to push against when you're climbing. The Flex-Tuned shell blends suppleness and responsiveness so you have great feel without getting hammered to smithereens on rough trails. WTB also outfitted the Pure Titanium with its DNA padding, which conforms to your anatomy almost like memory foam to relieve pressure points and keep you feeling fresh for the long haul.
- WTB's trail saddle for those that prefer more cushion
- Titanium rails offer solid support at a low weight
- Extra DNA padding conforms to your anatomy and relieves pressure
- Whale-tail shape keeps you locked in place during hard pedaling
- Dropped nose makes it easy to shift forward on tough climbs
- Flex-tuned shell brings a perfect balance of responsiveness and forgiveness
- Item #WTBF13P
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 8.4oz (239g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, bikepacking, cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help