Pure Steel Saddle
Coming in at just five-grams heavier than their cromoly version, the WTB Pure Steel Saddle is not sacrificing performance on the scales. Covered in WTB’s DNAX Padding, you’ll not have to worry about a sore rear or going numb mid-ride from an unworthy saddle. The Pure keeps it real on the trails with comfort for all-day riding on a budget. The dropped nose prevents hang-ups as you move about the bike in tight chicanes and collapse back in the saddle after exhausting ascents. And the whale-tail shaping at the rear keeps you connected in pitchy terrain and on steep grades.
- Durable steel-railed saddle for off-road quests
- Comfortable and abrasion resistant DNAX padding
- Dropped nose reduces shorts snags
- Weight is on par with the cromoly version
- Item #WTBF13R
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 12.2oz (345g)
- Recommended Use
- bikepacking, cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help