Why We Like The Proterra Light I23 Disc Brake Wheel
Through the misty wilds of the PNW and the desert climbs of Utah, we ride with controlled confidence and a fast pace with the Proterra Light I23 Disc Brake Wheel. It does the job of providing a light alloy wheel without sacrificing strength, stiffness, and efficiency. A 23mm inner rim width provides the tire profile for adventure-ready tires ranging from 30-42mm, which means we're ready for road and gravel riding alike. Thin, weight-optimized walls blend resilience and efficiency, and top-tier hubs provide EZO bearings, a swift 6-pawl freehub, and 5 degrees of engagement for the look and feel of the tubeless wheelset we want in our arsenal.
- Get ready to ride adventure routes with this light alloy wheel
- Frequency hub provides quick engagement and a 6-pawl design
- Lasting reliability from a 3-cross lacing spoke pattern and alloy nipples
- 23mm inner rim width best suited for 32-400mm tires
- TCS tubeless compatible for performance and reliability
- Lightweight 6069 aluminum is highly durable
- Item #WTBF152
- Rim Material
- 6069 aluminum
- Wheel Size
- Rim Type
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [internal] 23mm
- Brake Compatibility
- centerlock disc
- Front Axle
- 12mm thru-axle
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm thru-axle
- Spoke Nipple
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 817g, [rear] 966g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help