Why We Like The Standard Road Tube
Vittoria's Standard Road Tube is something we should have on us at all times when we're on our bikes. Its butyl rubber retains air better than latex, and a 0.9-millimeter wall thickness is rugged without being bulky. We're seeing puncture-resistant and airtight performance that lets us roll on for endless miles, and its general purpose use means it's great for everyday riders.
- General-purpose butyl tubes for everyday rides
- High-quality synthetic rubber keeps air pressure dialed
- Butyl rubber retains air better than latex
- 0.9mm wall thickness is durable without being too bulky
- Puncture resistance and airtight performance
- Presta valves come with a removable valve core