Martello G2.0 Enduro Tire
Designed for aggressive trail riding and enduro applications, the Martello G2.0 Enduro Tire holds its ground in a wide array of conditions. Whether you're riding fast and slick hardpack, or some seriously steep and loose terrain, the moto-block knobs and progressive siping dig deep to find traction in places there shouldn't be. Now, Vittoria takes the Martello's performance a step further with their revised Graphene 2.0 compound, which significantly improves grip in wet conditions. This particular tire also takes advantage of Vittoria's new Trail TNT casing, providing additional sidewall and pinch flat protection without any added weight.
The updated Graphene 2.0 compound consists of four different durometers of rubber in the tread, each one strategically placed for the best combination of low rolling resistance, cornering stability, grip, and longevity. Graphene 2.0 essentially takes Vittoria's original Graphene-infused compound and improves upon it in every way, with special attention given to boost wet weather performance. Pair this with the increased puncture resistance offered by the Trail TNT casing, and you've got a tire that's ready to take on demanding terrain in any environment.
- An aggressive trail and enduro tire for all-terrain use
- Graphene 2.0 compound increases grip in wet conditions
- Trail TNT casing improves pinch flat and sidewall protection
- Moto-block knobs provide high-speed stability and durability
- Progressive siping enhances grip on any trail surface
- 4 compounds in the tread for increased wear life and fast rolling