Why We Like The Vittoria Corsa G2.0 Tire
As a top choice for Vittoria's professional riders, the Corsa 2.0 Tire has seen wins at the highest level of road racing. This version of the Corsa features a revised Graphene 2.0 compound that functionalizes Graphene's performance advancements into more specific applications. In the case of the Corsa G2.0, the targeted improvement is to lower rolling resistance, without sacrificing durability. The tire retains Vittoria's 320 TPI Corespun-K casing that closely conforms to the road's surface, providing you with the supple ride quality Vittoria tires are known for.
- Road cycling tire suited for riding at a competitive level
- 4C tread compound optimizes grip, rolling speed, & wear life
- Graphene 2.0 reduces rolling resistance and boosts durability
- 320 TPI core spun casing conforms to the road for a supple ride
- Item #VIT005C
- 4C Graphene 2.0
- 700c x 23mm, 700c x 25mm, 700c x 28mm
- Claimed Weight
- [700c x 23mm] 8.6oz (245g), [700c x 25mm] 9oz (255g), [700c x 28mm] 9.5oz (270g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
3.5 based on 16 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.