Corsa Control G2.0 Tire
The old adage "to finish first, you must first finish," applies to bicycle racing and if your rides and races stray from prestine pavement and venture out to cobbled paths, gravel, and rough, chipseal county roads, you'll enjoy the smooth tubular comfort and enhanced puncture resistance of the Corsa Control G2.0 Tire. Like the Corsa and the Corsa Speed, the Corsa Control is part of Vittoria's Competition Race lineup, using a supple 320 TPI Corespun casing that smooths out bumpy roads and makes it a great candidate for racing. The difference is the addition of textured shoulder tread for improved grip on slick, greasy surfaces, as well as increased puncture resistance thanks to thicker tread.
Using their own exclusive manufacturing techniques and machinery, Vittoria is able to use 4 different compounds in the Corsa Control G2.0's tread, which are infused with graphene to fill voids in the rubber molecules. This allows Vittoria to fine-tune the flex of the tread-base and tread-surface separately, placing the correct durometer Graphene 2.0 compound exactly where it's needed for maximum grip, rolling speed, cornering control, and wear life. Vittoria claims the new Graphene 2.0 formulation significantly reduces rolling resistance, while at the same time increasing abrasion-resistance, making this tire both faster and more resilient than previous iterations of their graphene-infused tires, which are already proven at the World Tour level.
- A tubular tire for rough roads or slick conditions
- Textured shoulder tread increases grip on slippery surfaces
- Thicker tread improves puncture protection over standard Corsa
- 4 compounds in the tread optimize grip, rolling resistance, and longevity
- Graphene 2.0 reduces rolling resistance while increasing durability
- 320 TPI core-spun casing offers a smooth, supple ride
- Available in black or classic gumwall colorways
- Item #VIT005A
- 4C Graphene 2.0
- 700c x 25mm, 700c x 28mm, 700c x 30mm
- Claimed Weight
- [700c x 25mm] 10.4oz (295g), [700c x 28mm] 12.3oz (350g), [700c x 30mm] 13.1oz (370g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.