G2 R Disc Brake
Equip your mountain bike with the famed stopping power of the SRAM Code brakes at more accessible value with SRAM's G2 R Disc Brake. Best suited for trail and enduro riders, the G2 R's DirectLink lever design amplifies your finger-pressure on the lever to deliver tactile and progressive feedback for precise braking control. The G2 R not only boosts stopping power but also provides a more consistent grip while braking thanks to its low X Factor that reduces the "distance from the center of the handlebar to the center of the lever's pivot." This efficient geometry minimizes the distance you'll have to squeeze down on the levers to reach optimum braking pressure while providing a more natural finger movement. SRAM delivers stopping power via the all-new S4 Caliper with four heat-shielded, machined, Moly-coated aluminum pistons. They add their Bleeding Edge porting system for easy servicing.
SRAM recommends pairing 1-piece CenterLine rotors with their (included) steel-backed, organic pads.
- Offering "Mini-Code" braking power at a more accessible value
- DirectLink lever design for consistent brake power and feel
- Designed for convenient installation and maintenance
- Steel-backed organic pads with four-piston stop pressure
- Split Clamp with MatchMaker included