Why We Like The Code R Disc Brake
Downhill and enduro riding requires confident stopping power, and the Code R Disc Brake brings that to the table and much more. SRAM built the Code R with their DirectLink lever paired with an oversized four-piston caliper for unstoppable braking capabilities. While the lever produces a solid and positive feel, we also get a sense of natural reliability so we never have to worry about slowing down.
- SRAM brake lever and caliper set for no-nonsense stopping power
- Finger ergonomics adapt with a tool-free reach adjust
- Designed specifically for heavy-duty demands
- Metallic pads come standard for longer wear
- DirectLink lever produces a positive feel
- Item #SRM00EP
- Lever Adjustability
- reach adjust
- Mount Type
- mineral oil
- not included
- Claimed Weight
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help