Why We Like The Ultegra RD-RX805 Rear Derailleur
The Ultegra Di2 RD-RX805 Rear Derailleur is meant to take on all the rigors of rough road and gravel riding. Its clutch system improves shifting and reduces noise from chain slap, and there's compatibility with both 1x and 2x drivetrains and Shimano Di2 shifters. Experience smooth Di2 electronic shifting, a quiet ride and a good time.
- Ultegra Di2 rear derailleur designed for rough roads and gravel
- Clutch system improves shifting and silences chain slap
- Compatibility with both 1x and 2x drivetrains and Shimano Di2 shifters
- Durable alloy construction will give you years of on- or off-road use
- Long cage handles up to a 34t sprocket
- Di2 electronic shifting is precise and can be customized
- Low-profile Shadow design helps avoid damage from impacts
- Item #SHI00KT
- [long] 39t
- Cassette Range
- [long] 11-28t through 11-34t
- 2 x 11
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 and 6870 Di2, Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 and 9070 Di2
- Claimed Weight
- 9.9oz (280g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.