Transit Path Short
When Friday afternoon rolls around at last, make a dash for your bike and escape the hordes of cars gridlocked in rush hour traffic with the Shimano Transit Path Short. This efficient commuting short will help you weave intelligently through side streets, using less traveled roads to avoid the exhaust, brake lights, and aggressive energy of the highways and boulevards. Its breathable and stretchy fabric is cut for a riding position, so though it doesn't have the second-skin fit of Lycra kit, the Transit Path will move with you as you ride, sans fit issues. The unlined design frees you to add the liner and chamois combo of your choice, and the short's casual style will fit right in as you pull off at your favorite after work watering hole to celebrate Friday the right way.
- Outsmart traffic in this versatile commuting short
- Regular fit leaves room for a liner of your choice
- DWR treatment repels water on rainy days
- Breathable fabric is stretchy and adaptable in the saddle
- Reflective accents on pockets keep you visible on roads
- Deep front pocket secures a multi-tool or phone