Why We Like The RC7 Wide Cycling Shoe
Shimano's RC7 Men's Wide Cycling Shoes bring race-ready quality to those of us needing a higher volume shoes. Mirroring the standard width version, these shoes boast a carbon composite sole and comfortable upper to strike a balance between high intensity efforts and long mile comfort all at a smile-inducing price tag. Shimano fashions the RC7s from perforated synthetic leather, selected for both is lightweight comfort as well as its ability to usher cooling air throughout the shoe. Each shoe fastens with dual micro-adjustable Boa L6 dials across the top and wide anchor points evenly distribute pressure across the upper. Underfoot, a stiff carbon fiber composite sole facilitates efficient power transfer with a high stiffness rating 10 on Shimano's 12-point scale, which means we don't have to worry about wasted watts or fatiguing sole flex.
- The ultra-rigid, lightweight shoe for our next serious road ride
- Optimized pedaling performance from a carbon fiber composite sole
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting
- Dual independent BOA L6 dials for micro-adjustments
- Powerzone wire guide ensures a secure hold
- For the perfect fit, please take note that sizing runs small
- Item #SHIU1DR
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather, mesh
- dual BOA L6 dials, Powerzone guide
- adaptable cup insole
- carbon fiber composite, TPU (cover)
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 9oz (255g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.