Why We Like The RC502 Limited Edition Cycling Shoe
Our mornings start with an early alarm and a cup of joe, and they end with a glorious descent down the canyon we trudged up before work. It's all great, but it feels best with a quality shoe like Shimano's RC502 Limited Edition Cycling Shoe. It features a fit that conforms to our foot and a lightweight carbon-reinforced nylon sole for supreme power transfer so we're never wasting watts.
- A lightweight, high-performance mid-range cycling shoe
- Synthetic leather composite upper breathes well and offers a comfy fit
- Integrated sole and upper construction sets a new level of stability
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilize the foot
- Light carbon fiber reinforced nylon sole maximizes power transfer
- Limited edition design is a must-have for our collection
- Item #SHIU1DN
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather, mesh
- Boa L6 dial, hook-and-loop
- adaptable cup insole
- carbon fiber reinforced nylon, TPU cover
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 40] 8oz
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.