Why We Like The MT502 Cycling Shoe
Made for long foray's into the mountains we ride with the Shimano MT502 Cycling Shoe on our trail and enduro bike excursions. These shoes use a stiff sole for optimal power transfer while protecting our feet during rough and tumble riding. The 2-bolt cleat design is there to shed mud and keep our feet connected to the pedals all ride long.
- All-purpose mountain bike shoe for a variety of riding
- EVA midsole provides a comfortable foot position
- Stiff sole provides a durable pedaling platform
- Speed-lace closure for a balanced fit
- Cleats not included
- Item #SHIU1DI
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather, mesh
- speed lace, hook-and-loop strap
- [sole] fiberglass composite, [outsole] rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- commuting, touring, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help