Why We Like The RC1 Limited Edition Cycling Shoe
Shimano’s entry-level RC1 Limited Edition Cycling Shoe hits the sweet spot between spin-class readiness and day-to-day road cycling. With an eye on simplicity and comfort, the three offset hook-and-loop straps close down to provide a secure and performance-focused fit while keeping a refined and aerodynamic profile.
The moderate stiffness of the fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole provides a pleasant walking experience compared to highly stiff carbon-soled shoes on the market. The perforated synthetic upper breathes and cleans easily after early spring rides on semi-damp roadways. The RC1 is equipped to pair with 3-bolt cleat systems making it ideal for road-specific cycling or the at-home trainer.
- Performance-minded entry-level road cycling shoe
- Breathable synthetic upper keeps our feet nice and cool
- Limited edition adds vibrant color options
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole balances stiffness and walking comfort
- Strap closures for ease of use and clean silhouette
- Shimano Surround wrapping structure provides a secure fit
- Item #SHIU1BN
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- hook-and-loop straps
- fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 8.4oz (238g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.