PD-T421 Click'R Pedals
The PD-T421 Click'R Pedals provide Shimano's secure Click-R compatiblity with clipless shoes, and the other side provides secure grip for platform shoes. The large platform provides confidence-inspiring stability, while Shimano's Click'R technology makes clipping in and out quick and easy. The Click'R design employs a light-action spring that keeps your foot securely attached to the pedal while clipped-in, but allows you to remove your foot at a moment's notice, helping to minimize the risk of tipping over while attached to your bike. In addition, they include a set of SH56 multi-release cleats, which further simplifies unclipping by allowing you to move your heel in multiple directions to release, in addition to the standard motion of kicking your heel outwards horizontally.
- Mountain bike pedals clip in on a single side for versatile use
- Light action spring for easy entry and release
- Pop-up cage design for easy clipping in
- SM-SH56 multi-release cleats further simplify unclipping
- Chromoly spindle and sealed cartridge bearings for durability