Why We Like The Shimano GRX BR-RX810 Flat Mount Disc Brake Caliper
Our all-road adventures have us taking on technical single track, gravel logging roads, and even the occasional stretch on blacktop to link it all together, so we need brakes that can handle it all. Utilizing Shimano's time-tested 2-piston hydraulic caliper design, the Shimano GRX BR-RX810 Flat Mount Disc Brake Caliper gives us unreal braking control and power so we can tackle mixed terrain with confidence. Fins on the Ice Tech brake pads dissipate heat, so we don't get into sketchy situations on technical descents, while the one-way bleeding feature makes bleeding our brakes a quick and easy job.
- Hydraulic disc brake caliper for epic all-road adventures
- 2-piston design offers exceptional braking control on mixed terrain
- Ice Tech brake pads help dissipate heat for consistent modulation
- Compatible with Shimano GRX drop bar levers or flat bar levers
- One-way bleeding allows for quick and easy maintenance
- Item #SHIU198
- Caliper Type
- 2-piston, hydraulic
- Mount Type
- [Shimano levers] BL-RX810, BL-RX812, [brake pads] K04S-MX, L04C-MF, K05S-RX, L05A-RF
- [front] 160mm rotor adapter
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 5oz (141g) [rear] 4.4oz (124g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help