Item # SHI00GR
Shimano Evolve Glove - Men's $40.00
Necessity for longer distances.
Equipped with premium gel padding that dissipates vibration from fatiguing your wrists, the Shimano Evolve Glove is a necessity for longer distances where a bit more shock absorption is nice to have. The gusseted palm and anatomic design provide tactile grip and dexterity for plenty of control of your bars. It's finished with a hook-and-loop strap for a secure fit and feel, without worrying about it slipping down or migrating.
- Essential padding and shock absorption for longer distances
- Premium gel padding soaks up bumps and incoming vibration
- Gusseted palm and anatomic design promote dexterity and control
- Hook-and-loop strap provides a secure fit without it slipping
View more Men's Short Finger Cycling Gloves
Reviews & Community
This is a good up to 50 miles glove.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
A Nice comfortable glove for short to medium (50 miles) rides. beyond that the padding strip that runs across the upper portion of the hand becomes annoying. It is a block that becomes irritation on Centuries