Why We Like The Deore 12 FC-M6120 Crankset
Components within the Deore family provide some of the best value across the entire industry, and the Deore 12 FC-M6120 Crankset is no exception. It boasts the same Dynamic Chain Engagement tech as the pricier XT and XTR models, which prevents chain drops from interfering with our flow. It only comes with a sleight weight penalty compared to the higher-end models.
- Shimano's entry-level crankset for 1 x 12 mountain drivetrains
- Direct-mount chainring and two-piece construction improve efficiency
- Compatible with Boost 148mm rear spacing
- Item #SHIU1CH
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 170mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- 30t, 32t
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- direct mount
- BB Type
- BSA/Threaded/English, Press Fit, BB30, PF30
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- Shimano 12-speed mountain drivetrains
- 1 chainring, 1 lockring, 1 preload cap, 2 spacers
- Claimed Weight
- [170mm/32t] 1lb 13oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- trail, enduro, cross-country
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 30, 2021
Will this work on English Threaded BB 1.37x24t 68-73mm ?
April 30, 2021
What's the spindle diameter? Bottom bracket for Soma wolverine?
March 18, 2021