Go with the flow.
There are few things more important in fitting a new bike than choosing the right saddle. It's often a laborious affair with all the complexity and false leads of murder-mystery movie, and there's no guarantee that it'll end happily. Selle Italia doesn't claim to have a single silver bullet for saddle fit, but it does manufacture options for riders across the spectrum of fit and preference to ensure that every ride has a happy beginning. With its generously oversized cut-out, wide rear basin, and claimed weight of under 200g, the SLR Superflow L Saddle meets the criteria of serious recreationalists and racers with wider hip bones and a preference for Selle Italia's perineum-saving relief channel design.
- Comfort-focused road saddle that doesn't compromise performance
- Micro-fiber cover is lightweight and durable
- Carbon and nylon construction brings strength without bulk
- Shock-absorbing system eats up harsh chatter and vibrations
- SuperFlow tech allows optimal, comfortable riding positioning