Tour de Competitive Cyclist Sweepstakes 2021
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THE BACKCOUNTRY Competitive Cyclist Vive Le Tour (“Sweepstakes”). A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 09:00 AM MST 6/28/2021 AND ENDS AT 11:59 PM MST 7/21/2021 (“Sweepstakes Deadline”).
HOW TO ENTER: An entry may be submitted by following Competitive Cyclist’s Instagram Page (@competitivecyclist) and tagging one friend in the comments on each giveaway post. There will be a total of three (3) Monday giveaway posts on June 28th, 2021, July 5th, 2021, and July 12th, 2021, and one final giveaway post on Sunday, July 18th, 2021, the last day of the Tour de France. Entrants are limited to four (4) total entries per person and one entry per giveaway post.
No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, or misdirected entries, all of which are void. All entries become the exclusive property of Backcountry.com LLC (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned. All entries must be submitted no later than Sweepstakes Deadline by submitting an entry.
Entrants must have a public account on Instagram in order to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entrants must follow Competitive Cyclist on Instagram (@competitivecyclist) so that Sponsor can contact you if you are selected as a winner.
SELECTION OF WINNERS: There will be four (4) total Drawings taking place on July 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 21st, 2021. Winners will be determined from all eligible entries received by 11:59 PM MST on July 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 21st in random drawings (the “Drawings”). The Drawings will take place the Thursday after each Monday giveaway post on Instagram, excepting the last Drawing, which will take place the Wednesday after the last giveaway post. Entries will close at 11:59PM MST on July 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 21st, 2021.
The Drawings will be conducted by representatives of Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
PRIZES AND ODDS: There will be a total of twelve (12) total winners and a total of sixteen (16) prizes awarded. There will be four (4) winners for each Drawing. One grand prize winner and two additional winners will be selected for each giveaway post. The weekly grand prize winner will receive one (1) $250 Competitive Cyclist gift card and one (1) Tour de France Prize Pack. The additional winners will each receive one (1) Tour de France Prize Pack. On Wednesday, July 21st, 2021, one grand prize winner and two additional winners will be selected. The grand prize winner will receive one (1) $500 Competitive Cyclist gift card and one (1) Tour de France Prize Pack. The additional winners will each receive one (1) Tour de France Prize Pack.
- The Tour de France Prize Pack consists of:
- Custom Giordana Competitive Cyclist Socks (1 pair) - $15.95
- Custom Purist by Specialized Competitive Cyclist Polka Dot water bottles (2) - $8.95 ea
- Custom Pace Sportswear Sprinters Cycling Cap (1) - $16.00
- Custom Competitive Cyclist Yellow T-shirt (1) - $11.20
- Tour de France Prize Pack MSRP: $61.05 USD
- Total Sweepstakes MSRP: $1,982.60 USD
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes Deadline. All prizes will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries.) Limit: one prize per person, family or household. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery. Sponsor is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of winners.
- ELIGIBILITY: Except residents of Florida, New York, and Rhode Island, Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia, age 18 or older, except employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies.
- VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winners may be required to sign a declaration of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. Prizes may be awarded to alternate winners if declarations/releases are not completed at the time that prizes are awarded. Winners agree to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law.
- GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Utah. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States of America. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes if any cause outside of Sponsor’s control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on a Competitive Cyclist Vive Le Tour website and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and his/her/their Sweepstakes entry) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if he/she/they tampers with the entry process or if his/her/their fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she/they is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and type “Vive Le Tour Winners” in the subject line. Winners list will be sent after selection and verification of winners. Any requests for the list of winners must be received by Backcountry by 7/24/2021.
- SPONSOR: Backcountry.com LLC, 1678 West Redstone Center, Suite 210, Park City, UT 84098.
QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES? Send an e-mail to email@example.com and type “Question Re Vive Le Tour” in the subject line.
Backcountry is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws worldwide. Backcountry and the Backcountry goat logo are registered trademarks of Backcountry.com LLC.All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.