HOLIDAY BIKE GIVEAWAY COMPETITIVE CYCLIST SWEEPSTAKES 2022
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THE BACKCOUNTRY Competitive Cyclist Holiday Bike Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”). A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 12:01 AM MST 11/25/2022 AND ENDS AT 11:59 PM MST 12/22/2022 (“Sweepstakes Deadline”).
1. HOW TO ENTER: An entry may be submitted by following these steps:
- Navigate to www.competitivecyclist.com/sc/bike-giveaway
- Fill out your First and Last Name, email address, and mailing address then press “Submit.” Entrants must be signed up for the Competitive Cyclist marketing email list at the time they enter the Sweepstakes.
No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, or misdirected entries, all of which are void. LIMIT: ONE ENTRY PER PRESON. If additional Entries are received per person, only the Entry received earliest will be eligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Backcountry.com LLC (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned. All entries must be submitted by Sweepstakes Deadline.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS:Winners will be determined from all eligible entries received by 11:59 PM MST on December 22, 2022 in a random drawing (the “Drawing”). The Drawing will take place on December 23, 2022. The Drawing will be conducted by representatives of Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: There will be a total of one (1) winner and a total of one (1) prize awarded.
- The prize winner will choose and receive one marketing bike, valued up to $11,000 MSRP. These are the options:
- Competitive Cyclist will contact the winner and help them pick a bike.
- The marketing bike is considered used and will not come with a warranty.
|EVB1SQC-PROPOW-M||The Following GX Eagle Mountan Bike||Medium||Evil||MTB||$6,299|
|SNZK1DT-STOPUR||5010 Carbon S Mountain Bike||Medium||Santa Cruz||MTB||$6,199|
|RIDC05E-BLAWHIRED-M||Fenix SLiC Disc Ultegra Road Bike||Medium||Ridley||Road||$3,899|
|CC CUSTOM BIKE||SB115 Turq Mountain Bike CUSTOM||Large||Yeti||MTB||$11,000|
|CVL1WVB-OAS||Caledonia Ultegra Road Bike||Medium / 54cm||Cervelo||Road||$4,200|
|RIDC062-PRI-S||Noah Fast Disc Ultegra 8100 Di2 Exclusive Road Bike||Small||Ridley||Road||$7,500|
|PINI02O||Grevil GRX 2x Di2 700c Gravel Bike||Medium / 55cm||Pinarello||Gravel||$6,000|
|BIA805N||Oltre XR4 Disc Force AXS Exclusive Road Bike||Small / 50cm||Bianchi||Road||$10,000|
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: Up to $11,000, excluding taxes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by the Sweepstakes Deadline. All prizes will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries.) Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery. Sponsor is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of winners. Winners will be required to provide Sponsor with a signed IRS Form W-9 before receiving their prize. Sponsor will report the actual retail value of prizes awarded on IRS Form 1099 to the extent required by law.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except residents of Florida, New York, and Rhode Island, Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia, age 18 or older, except employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winners may be required to sign a declaration of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. Prizes may be awarded to alternate winners if declarations/releases are not completed at the time that prizes are awarded. Winners agree to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law.
6. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Utah. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States of America. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes if any cause outside of Sponsor’s control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on a Competitive Cyclist Holiday Bike Sweepstakes website and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and his/her/their Sweepstakes entry) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if he/she/they tampers with the entry process or if his/her/their fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she/they is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity.
7. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNERS LIST:To obtain a list of winners, send an email to email@example.com and type “Holiday Bike Sweepstakes” in the subject line. Winners list will be sent after selection and verification of winners. Any requests for the list of winners must be received by Backcountry by 12/31/2022.
9. SPONSOR: Backcountry.com LLC, 1678 West Redstone Center, Suite 210, Park City, UT 84098.
10. QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS CONTEST? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and type “Question Re Holiday Bike Sweepstakes” in the subject line.
Backcountry.com is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws worldwide. Backcountry.com and the Backcountry goat logo are registered trademarks of Backcountry.com, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.