While you're ride mates sweat it out in all-season jerseys at a midafternoon trailside snack stop, you're cool as a cucumber sitting in the shade with your POC Women's Resistance Enduro Light T-Shirt. Its light, summer weight fabric wicks moisture away and dries fast to keep you comfortable in the heat, while smooth surfacing resists abrasions from elbow pad straps and trail debris to ensure the fabric survives to ride another day.
- A summer weight trail t-shirt
- Soft fabric wicks moisture away and dries quickly
- Abrasion resistant surface plays well with body armor
- Relaxed fit allows full freedom of movement
View more Women's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
Reviews & Community
Go-To Riding Top
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
This is now my go-to for warm weather riding. The fabric is super soft, and doesn't feel very suffocating like some other moisture-wicking tops. It still breathes well! Wicks moisture great too, and easy to clean.
I agree in that it runs a little small- I normally wear a size XS-S top, but got the Medium to have a little extra room for movement. The Medium fits me perfect in the shoulders, and only a little loose in the torso- it almost fits like a big size S. So if you're in between, definitely size up!
Solid riding shirt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
This is your basic moisture wicking, stretchy, lightweight mtb shirt. Fit is a tad small, I normally wear a medium or a small in most gear and the medium fits a little smaller than i want. Overall a nice comfy shirt for summer riding or whatever gets you moving outdoors.