You're not one to embrace the lycra lifestyle, but longer days on the trail are a whole lot more comfortable with a little bit of padding hiding under your favorite pair of baggies. Good thing you have POC's Women's Resistance Enduro Boxer waiting patiently in your dresser drawer for those epic days that have you grinding out the miles in search of the next bomber descent. Made from soft and stretchy fabric that moves easily with you, these shorts feature POC's trail-specific chamois for supportive, streamlined protection without unnecessary bulk.
- A padded liner that turns any shorts into trail-worthy attire
- Breathable fabric dries fast and wicks moisture away
- MTB chamois provides supportive comfort
View more Women's Liners
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
Reviews & Community
LOVE THESE SHORTS
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I love these shorts, they're great for commuting! I wear them under a dress or jeans and change when I get to work, they make all the difference.
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
I am 5'6", 130 lb. and bought size large. The fit is OK, but what I don't like about boy shorts is that the legs crumple up and don't stay flat, causing more rubbing than what I want. The padding seems adequate for this style. Just not thrilled with the style.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Very soft, nice material, pad is sufficient. Recommend for when you don't want to wear the usual cycling shorts if you're going out for a less casual adventure. They are a smidge long, but still wouldn't be visible under most jean shorts etc.