Item # POC009T
POC Resistance DH Short - Men's $99.95
When you wake up to the sun shining early on a Saturday morning, pull the POC Resistance DH Short on over your liner, grab your beloved dual-crown, and head for first chair at the resort before most of your fellow riders have had a chance to untangle themselves from the covers. Your early morning motivation will earn you flow trails and rugged singletrack all to yourself, with the sounds of birds replacing loud whoops and yells from overeager bros. As you ride, the Resistance's pre-shaped Super Fabric will sit cleanly over your knee pads, unafraid of a run-in with a rock or a rough patch of ground. The short's low-friction fabric helps avoid saddle snags, and its water-resistant fabric will keep you dry in case a passing cloud brings a cool, light drizzle on an otherwise perfect morning.
- Shred in a short that can keep up with your DH ambitions
- Relaxed, pre-shaped fit accommodates knee pads
- Durable Super Fabric is abrasion- and water-resistant
- Full mesh lining wicks moisture and resists wear
- Rear reinforcement for extra durability
- Side pockets stash your on-trail essentials
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
really liking the fit and the durability! true to size
POC Resistance DH
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I've used the enduro style of these shorts previous to the DH version and was impressed with how similar they felt. The DH shorts still pedaled decently but had way more protection and durability. I liked that it had normal pockets as well as zipper pockets, along with straps to tighten the waistline or an option for a belt.
Is the material stretchy?