You don’t really want to miss anything on the trail when you’re blasting through forest loam at semi-responsible speeds. The Ora goggle from Poc is riddled with mountain bike-specific features, including a neutral-colored lens to help your eyes adjust quickly as you drop from the sunny ridgeline into the shaded pines.
The goggles use an extremely lightweight face-foam to promote as much airflow as possible in order to keep you shredding from dawn to dusk on long summer days. The Ora fits well with most helmets, but fits seamlessly with Poc’s Tectal and Coron helmets in particular.
- Mountain bike goggle suits your enduro and downhill demands
- Quick and easy lens changing system ensures you’re always prepared
- Adjustable strap and flexible frame keep the goggle snugly in place
- Lightweight foam and integrated ventilation provide heat-relief
- Neutral colored lens performs well in various lighting conditions