Omne Air Spin Helmet
Whether you're out for a post-work training ride, or embarking on a weekend gravel adventure, the POC Omne Air Spin Helmet ensures you stay comfortable and protected regardless of where you ride. The EPS foam liner features optimized density with thicker core protection zones that provide all-round protection for everyday use, while ventilation channels and a low weight inspired by the award-winning Octal and Ventral helmets ensure optimal comfort and cooling on longer rides. The helmet boasts a slim profile and a clean aesthetic, and features a 360-degree size adjustment system that makes it easy to find the perfect fit.
The Omne Air Spin employs POC's SPIN rotational impact protection system. This design minimizes the traumatic forces from crashing at an oblique angle by allowing the helmet to rotate independently around your head in the case of an angled crash. Spin pads placed inside the helmet are fixed in place, but exhibit a bit of movement, which gives the helmet a bit of shear in the case of a crash. These pads are made of a silicone-based material on the bottom for extra impact mitigation, lined with traditional foam on top for sweat-wicking comfort.
- Lightweight cycling helmet for road, commuting, and gravel
- Optimized-density EPS foam for ideal impact absorption
- Slim profile for a low weight and a clean aesthetic
- SPIN technology reduces rotational forces from an angled impact
- Extensive ventilation keeps you cool during hard riding
- 360-degree size adjustment system for a comfortable fit
- Straps are molded into EPS foam for comfort and safety