Why We Like The Kernel Layer Vest
Keep heat close where it matters most in the Kernel Layer Vest. This sleeveless baselayer top uses wicking synthetic and toasty merino wool to manage our body's warmth when we ride through cold weather. Merino's soft composition and naturally technical properties offer comfort during our ride, and the top's tight fit and chafe-free flatlock seams keep warmth as close to the skin as possible.
- Sleeveless cycling baselayer to capture core heat on winter rides
- Wool-synthetic blend holds warmth and manages moisture
- Merino wool naturally regulates temperature and resists odors
- Slim fit layers comfortably under cycling bibs
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing while on the move
- Item #POCZ1DM
- 76% polyester, 22% merino wool, 2% elastane
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.