The design of POC's Cornea Flow goggles attaches the lens to the outside of the frame. This is designed to increase the wearer's field of view. The Cornea's lens is a dual-cylindrical design that includes a tough outer polycarbonate lens with an anti-scratch treatment, and an anti-fog-treated cellulose propionate inner lens.
For comfort, Coolmax-laminated foam is soft against the skin and helps to promote moisture transportation. Silicone on the inside of the strap provides excellent grip, while outriggers ensure compatibility with helmets.
The POC Cornea Flow goggles come in either Black or Orange colors.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Wide-lens goggles for wide-ranging days on the trail
- Frameless design extends peripheral vision
- Lens resists scratches and fog to preserve pristine vision
- Foam padding actively manages moisture
- Helmet outriggers maintain helmet/goggle relations